Steve Pitchford will lead this workshop measuring your website success with GA. You will learn basic navigation as well as how to measure key performance indicators (KPIs) like those below and more. Bring your laptops and logins to dig in. You will get instructions on how to set up a Dashboard in your GA account and learn how to import existing reports from the Google Solutions Gallery. You will leave this workshop with a better understanding of your website and with proven steps on how to measure your website success going forward. Other topics covered will include the following:
• Who is staying on your website or bouncing off
• What pages are visitors spending time on
• When it’s time review underperforming content or update your website design
• Where is your traffic is coming from
• Why is Mobile traffic performing differently than Desktop
• How well is your blog content converting visitors into engaged prospects
Steve Pitchford presents this workshop. Steve Pitchford has been helping business grow with lead generation services since 1991. Today Steve runs his own SEO agency with a passion for helping small and medium-sized businesses understand their website performance better. With the significant amount of data that Google Analytics provides, profitable insights can be gleaned that lead to traffic growth and higher profits.