If you are trying to grow your business in this age of digital transformation, you’re most likely challenged with creating good, quality content for your website. Many small and mid-sized companies produce content that doesn’t get seen on the search engines, nor shared on the social media platforms. After investing so much time generating the content, this can be frustrating and unproductive.
Steve Pitchford will present this workshop to help you get a better understanding of what it takes to create good, quality content that drives traffic to your website and that also generates more social shares of that content. There are three entities to keep in mind while you’re planning and writing content; your brand, your audience and the search engines. So we will be taking inventory of what industry experts teach on these topics, as well as provide insights to what Google’s Search Quality Guidelines say about it.
Topics to be covered include:
- Why is content so important to your brand, your audience and Google?
- What types of content drives website traffic and social shares?
- We break down the types of content important to your brand, audience and Google
- How to build great website content
- Tools for selecting topics, content types and competitive research
- Basics for doing a brand inventory and website content audit
- Google’s guidance on building high quality websites
Steve Pitchford, presenter of this workshop, has been helping businesses grow with lead generation services since 1991. Today Steve runs his own Digital Marketing Agency with a passion for helping small and medium-sized businesses create more value from their efforts to build traffic, engagement, leads and sales through their websites. Steve’s agency optimizes existing client website content and also creates new, unique content to drive awareness, considering and conversions.