What is a SCORE Advisory Board?
This is a no-cost service for CEO's or founders of existing small businesses who desire ongoing mentoring and business advice from a SCORE advisor. Your primary advisor is assigned to you based on your major business issues or opportunities. They will complement their skills and personal contacts with other SCORE mentors as required and they will meet with you on a mutually agreed upon schedule and location.
What are the Criteria for Requesting an Advisory Board?
The typical profile of an Advisory Board client follows. (Please note that these criteria can be modified for a particular situation .)
- You must be responsible for the full operation of a qualifying business (e.g. CEO, President, Chairman, Managing Partner, etc.)
- Your company should have been in business for at least two years
- The primary business location should be an established office rather than a home office
- Your company should have revenues that will reach or exceed $500,000 in the upcoming year
How Do I Request an Advisory Board Service?
You should submit the following information to the SCORE Orange County Advisory Board Chairman via email at AdvisoryBoard@SCORE114.org. He will then contact you to review your situation and assign your primary mentor.
- Your name and title
- Company name and year established
- Product or service
- Number of employees
- Company revenues
- Business address and telephone number
- Your e-mail address
- Briefly describe how we can help you
If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at AdvisoryBoard@SCORE114.org or call us at (714) 550-7369 during business hours.